Word and Life Church, Boksburg
Who we are
Past. Ronnie Barnard after eight years,of being the leader of the AFM East Rand (Ekhuruleni) geographical region, the Word and Life local church(AFM of SA) felt prompted by the Holy Spirit to start a non-geographical network. This Network will carry the vision (Matt 5:14 “The Lord will make us like a city on a mountain that cannot be hidden.”) of the local church across geographical borders; national and international. This was accepted by the AFM Leadership in 2003. From the beginning this network functioned as a brotherhood across church denominations, multi-cultural and multi-generational barriers.
The Word and Life local church(AFM of SA) is the anchor church and this network is an integral part of it. Situated on the corner of Trichardt’s Rd and Kingfisher Ave, Sunward Park, Boksburg.
This network started with 15 churches and has grown to thousands of churches. We have regional leaders all over South Africa and Africa. Each pastor of an assembly functions under a regional leader. The administration of the different assemblies is autonomous but accountable to the regional leaders.
In 2017 the Word and Life Network and the Judea Harvest Assemblies amalgamated. Judea Harvest have developed a network of more than 10 000 Pastors. These leaders participate in our many ministry programs such as the 3 000 tents , snap church building program , ECD centers and Training!
- Biblical based
- Christian Network
- Unity and brotherhood across all cultures
- Supernatural Working of the Holy spirit
- Praise and Worship
- Sowing and Reaping
- Voluntary affiliation
- Family Values
- Nation building
- By joining our W&L Network your church will automatically enjoy the benefits of our commitment to comply with government regulations for churches, and protection against any unconstitutional actions against the church at large!
- Brotherhood and becoming part of a spiritual family.
- Leadership development.
- Regular fellowship meetings.
- A yearly conference in each region.
- Annual combined Leadership Conference.
- Admission to our Pentecostal College(T’s and C’s apply)WnL Training College
- Accountability to the Body of Christ and the Word and Life Leadership.
- You must allow yourself to be built into this brotherhood. 1 Pet 2:5 “You [believers], like living stones, are to be built up into a spiritual house for a holy and dedicated priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices [that are] acceptable and pleasing to God through Jesus Christ.”
- Willingly make a financial contribution that will be used to build the unity of this spiritual family. 2 Cor 9: 6-7 “The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work. As it is written, He has distributed freely, he has given to the poor; his righteousness endures forever.”
- Registration can only be done with you regional leader.